Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Win a Bumbleride

This is a quick post..... if you follow the blog: The Bragging Mommy, you have the opportunity to enter and win a Bumbleride Indie Twin!!!! As ANYONE who has ever met me, spoken to me, or walked by me knows.... I LOVE MY STROLLER> It is as real and pure a love as has ever been. I'd let it sleep next to me in my bed and I'd even share my pillow!
I researched strollers HEAVILY before feeling comfortable enough to reveal that we were "with child" (and by WE>... yeah, I mean me!). Looking for strollers kept me from spilling the beans! After MONTHS of looking, calling retailers, etc. I finally decided (with the help of Melissa at letsgostrolling.com) that the Indie Twin was for us! It is the ONE decision I've never second guessed! It is amazing! It opens incredibly easily, if folds even easier, the attachments are GLORIOUS... we particularly love the bassinet as it allows baby to sprawl out and when he screams it is super easy to whip him out and shut him up! ;) The foot muff attachment is even better because he can be cozy and sleep in a cocoon of comfort. I can chase my toddler, drink my coffee and talk on the phone while pushing with ease and accuracy! If I hit you with my stroller you can rest assured that I MEANT TO HIT YOU. The foot break is invaluable as I often have to break and run to catch said thieving toddler.
Being that I'm EXTREMELY short in stature, the adjustable handle is a glory. I can even lower it enough to put my almost 3 year old to work! Who doesn't love that? I will spread the love of my stroller to the ends of the earth. I have no idea how I made it through my oldest son's first 2 years without one... I MUST get a single Indie when and if there is ever a day I don't need my Twin! Seriously. I love it. Just ask my parents, who I battled with for weeks saying I would rather die than travel without my bumbleride and all of it's toys! I HAD to have it in the airport and the baby spent the entire week sleeping in the basinet (NO need for a pack n play!!!)! I fight for what I love! So, enter for yourself if you will (Just copy and paste the link!!! :http://www.thebraggingmommy.com/2010/01/bumbleride-indie-twin-stroller-review.html

No comments: