Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Resurrection of a blog.

So, it's been awhile.
Maybe 2 whiles...
In all honesty, I had lost my blog. It was missing, aimlessly wandering in the webernet abyss. Thanks to a friend, and a referral to a HILARIOUS blog, I sent out a search party. Alas, we found my poor blog, cold, lonely, crying over hot Toddie. We caught up, shared a few laughs, and have repaired our broken bond.
I intend to keep this up. I intend to maintain my blog, and nurture its development and creativity. I also intend to shower daily. Intentions are usually as far as I get in life, so we'll all see where this goes!
Should there be a free minute, and I'm not absorbed in other drivel, I'll turn to my loving blog and sputter all the frustrations on its little, bloggy face! To anyone that should happen to read it, bless you. To anyone who should happen to follow it... I'm sorry. This will NOT be technical, this will NOT be professional, this will not be neat and tidy. That isn't who I am, and again... intentions. There will be snark, there will be sarcasm, there will be ellipses. Oh, the ellipses...

2 comments:

Julie, The Wife said...

Whoa. You are going to shower every day? In my world, that is called "ambitious." Welcome back to blogging, I look forward to it!

Julie
A Day In The Wife

Christy The Mom said...

I am ATTEMPTING to shower every day... if I were honest about when it actual occurred, I'd have no friends...
Thanks for reading! Hoping to keep it up, and I TRULY enjoy your blog!